國際酒店HR面試英語

作者:admin   來源:http://www.jhrnvt.tw   發布時間:2017-06-22   人氣 :    

引言
Interview English 面試英語 想找一份滿意的工作嗎? 面試中面對外國老板連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中...

Interview English 面試英語
想找一份滿意的工作嗎? 面試中面對外國老板連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那么錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。本篇摘錄了若干面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。
  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧?。?br />   A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
  Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)
  Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)
  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
  A:Yes, I think so.
  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)
  A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)
  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
  A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
  A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
  Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
  A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)
  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)
  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
  A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金?;睆P凳裁?,否则情魁l?,策€一嶠郵芙ㄉ櫳緣吶饋?
  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高興?)A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
  A:Minds those are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
  Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
  A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
  Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失???)
  A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
  Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment? (什么會讓你有成就感?)
  A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
  A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)
  Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為什么?)
  A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)
  A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)
  Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
  A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)
  A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)
  Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最關心的?)
  A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)
  Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)
  A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)
  Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?)
  A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. (我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)
  A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)
  A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)
  如果不愿正面回答,也可以說:It would be premature for me to predict this. (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。)
  甚至還可以打趣的說:Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 President)(說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)
  Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?)
  A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。)
  A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)
類似項目

版權所有: 北京提姆拓展培訓中心版權所有 Copyright ? teamtuozhan.com All rights reserved

地址: 北京市朝陽區東亞望京A座510 服務熱線:4006-068-480

提姆拓展訓練擁有十年經驗,專注從事:軍事拓展、戶外拓展、企業軍訓、企業團建。

備案號: 京ICP備17013616號

在線客服
熱線電話
24H電話

微信在線咨詢
河北20选5开奖详情 云南11选5预测推荐 新疆11选5彩开奖结果走势图 广东11选5每日推荐 吉林时时彩官网下载 昨天山西快乐十分开奖 今天河南快3开奖结果查询周公解梦 ag视讯如何套路玩家 北京快3_走势图走势 舟山飞鱼官网 福彩3d开 绝地求生官网体验服 玩一分赛车能赚钱吗 云南快乐十分开奖结果前三组 mg游戏 宁夏11选5前3 四川快乐12如何预测